President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi inaugurates the National Academy for Youth Training and Rehabilitation in Sheikh Zayed City today.
It is worth mentioning that the National Academy for Youth Training and Rehabilitation was held on a seven-acre area in the service strip on the 26th of July in Sheikh Zayed City next to Arkan Mall.
The following are the most important information about the National Academy for Youth Training as an Egyptian model in the rehabilitation of the Egyptian youth and the state’s interest in them.
1. President Abdul Fattah Al-Sisi, President of the Republic, issued Presidential Decree No. 434 of 2017 establishing the National Academy for Training and Rehabilitation of Youth.
2. The National Academy aims at achieving the human development requirements of youth cadres in all sectors of the State and upgrading their abilities and skills.
3. The Academy shall have a Board of Trustees chaired by the Prime Minister and members of the Presidency, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the Ministry of Planning, Follow-up and Administrative Reform, the Ministry of Finance, the Supreme Council of Universities and a number of experienced personalities.
4 – The Academy is located in Sheikh Zayed City, which consists of six buildings on an area of 10 thousand square meters.
5. The system of education in the Academy is designed along the lines of the National School of French Administration and in cooperation with a number of international scientific institutions, institutions and institutions.
6 – Collecting the energies of young people in national work that benefits the state and builds its renaissance, and spreading the cultural, social, religious and political awareness among youth sectors is one of the most important objectives of the National Academy.
7. The Council of Ministers approved the draft resolution of the President of the Republic on the replacement of the text of article 1 of Presidential Decree No. 434 of 2017 issued last August concerning the establishment of the National Academy for Rehabilitation and Training of Youth. The amendment provides for the establishment of a public economic body called the National Academy for Training and Rehabilitation Young”.
8. A decree by the President of the Republic may establish branches of the National Academy for Rehabilitation and Training of Youth in the Governorates.
9. The Academy shall have an Executive Director, who shall be appointed and whose financial treatment shall be determined by a decision of the President of the Republic, and shall attend meetings of the Board of Trustees.
10- The Academy shall have an independent budget that is based on the budget of public economic bodies. The academic year of the Academy shall begin with the beginning of the fiscal year of the State and shall have a special account at the Central Bank.